Submitting Your Documents
Throughout your online application you can upload your documents directly to your profile to verify the information you have entered. For documents that you are unable to upload, you will receive an email with a PDF list of the documents you need to send. The Aspire Registry accepts photocopies of all education and training documents including photocopies of official transcripts. We use these documents to verify each of the accomplishments listed on your profile.
- I just submitted my application, but I forgot to upload a document!
- What if I don't have any documents to mail?
- Why can’t I update my profile?
- How do I upload documents to the Professional Contributions tab?
- How do I upload documents to the Education tab?
- How do I upload documents to the Training tab?
- Can I upload my documents into my Aspire Profile?
- Can I drop off my documents to The Aspire Registry office?
- How do I add training?
- How do I add my CPR & First Aid?
- What are certification credentials?
- How do I add my college degree?