Submitting Your Documents
Throughout your online application you can upload your documents directly to your profile to verify the information you have entered. For documents that you are unable to upload, you will receive an email with a PDF list of the documents you need to send. The Aspire Registry accepts photocopies of all education and training documents including photocopies of official transcripts. We use these documents to verify each of the accomplishments listed on your profile.
- I don't have a scanner... how can I save documents to upload?
- Can I mail in documents? (as of May 2020)
- How do I upload documents?
- I just submitted my application, but I forgot to upload a document!
- How do I add professional development to the Training tab?
- How do I add training?
- How do I add my CPR & First Aid?
- What are certification credentials?
- How do I add my college degree?
- Where are my ECETP e-Learning trainings?