Once you have created an Individual Aspire Profile, you can set up your Organization Profile.
- Use the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your Aspire Profile to select + Organization Profile and enter your license number to get started.
- On the next page, click Create Profile.
- You will be asked to enter your program contact information. Select Yes to indicate that you work for an organization that provides direct care, and click Next.
- Under the Organization Identification section, select Yes for the option, Would you like to register with a New York State Office of Children and Family Services license? You will be prompted to enter your program's license number. *Be sure to select No for all other options and click Next.
- Make the necessary selections for your organization type and click Next.
- Provide your program capacity information and click Next
- Lastly, review the Organization Address to make sure that the information is correct and click the Submit button. Your Aspire Organization Profile will be approved in 3 business days.