To submit individual certificates for trainings you have attended, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Aspire profile, check the box marked Aspire Profile or Update My Aspire Profile, and click Continue.
- Go through each tab until you get to the Training Received tab.
- Select I want to enter my own training and provide the necessary information about each training.
- To upload your certificates, select the +Files button.
- When you are done, click SUBMIT at the end to notify us that your profile is ready for review.
- All Aspire Approved Training and some Online Training taken through ECETP eLearning will automatically be added to your Aspire profile when you input your Aspire ID. You do not need to provide certificates for those training events.
- If you have taken health and safety training that meets Article 47 of the New York City Health Code, you can click the check box at the top of the individual training request form. The necessary information will auto-populate. Just be sure to add in the Start Date and upload a copy of your certificate under Supporting Documentation.
- Don’t want to enter your trainings one by one? Please speak with your trainer/director to have them enter any upcoming trainings in The Aspire Registry. Once the training is approved, it will automatically be added to your profile.
- No scanner? No worries! Click here for other ways to save your documents.
- Unsure of the details for the training you’ve attended? That’s okay! Just type ‘N/A’ in the text box to avoid an error message. We will update that information when reviewing your documentation.