The best way to find your current employer is by using the Aspire Organization ID. You should get this number from the director or administrator of your program. Once you have the Aspire Organization ID, follow the steps below:
- Log into your profile, select Update my Aspire Profile, and click Save and Continue until you see the Employment History page
- Click on Add Position and select from the three choices to let us know if you work directly with children and if you work in NY state.
- You will then arrive on the Employer Search page. Enter the Aspire Organization ID, leave the other search boxes blank, and click Search.
- If you are a school age professional and choose to search by license number, please enter a 0 first if your number has less than 6 digits.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, select your employer, and enter the necessary information.
- Click Submit at the end of the process, and the system will notify your employer that you are now on their employees list.