Becoming an Aspire-Registered trainer is a simple process.
- Active Aspire Professional Profile
- Minimum Career Ladder Level 2
- Create an Aspire Individual account. (This step takes less than 5 minutes)
- Complete the online application for an Aspire Professional Profile. Before you start the application, check the box Register as a Trainer. (This step should take between 10 and 30 minutes)
- You must agree to the Terms and Conditions before submitting your online application. View the National Association for the Education of Young Children's Code of Ethical Conduct for Early Childhood Adult Educators referenced in the Trainer Agreement.
- Submit your documentation to Aspire for verification within 10 days of submitting your online application.
- Aspire will review your documentation, process your application, and make your account active.
- You will receive an Aspire certificate that lists your trainer type as "Aspire Registered."