After you have created your account in The Aspire Registry, you will then need to complete the online application. Below you will find instructions on how to complete your online application.
- Use your Aspire ID and password to login to your account.
- Check the box next to Aspire Profile, and then click Continue.
- On the Employment tab, search for your program using the Aspire organization ID or license/permit number.
- Throughout the application you can upload your documents directly to your profile to verify the information you have entered.
- For documents that you are unable to upload, you will receive an email with a PDF list of the documents you need to send. The Aspire Registry accepts photocopies of all education and training documents including photocopies of official transcripts.
Use the PDF as a coversheet and send these documents within 10 days to:
The Aspire Registry
16 Court Street, 31st Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11241
That's all it takes!
After your application has been processed, you will receive a welcome letter with your membership card. In your online profile, you will have access to your certificate and Professional Development Record. We encourage you to update your profile regularly!
Download the instructions here: