The application process takes an average of thirty minutes to complete. You may log out and log back in to finish your application in more than one session.
- Create an Aspire Profile
- Go to www.nyworksforchildren.org and click Join or Log into Aspire.
- Select Create Account and enter all relevant information. Please note: You will need to verify your email address, so be sure to use an email that you can access.
- Provide the necessary personal information. When you get to the “Account Home” page, check the box next to Start my Aspire Profile and click Continue.
- Enter all relevant information on each page.
- Upload your documents
- As you complete the information on each page, be sure to upload supporting documents directly into your profile. Most of the documents that The Aspire Registry needs for verification should be easily accessible in your employee file. Learn more about the uploading process here.
- Though The Aspire Registry encourages members to upload, we gladly accept photocopies (not originals) by mail. Please click here to understand how to mail your documents.
That’s all it takes!
*After entering all your information, please be sure to review and click Submit to move your application into our processing queue.
After we process your application has, you will receive a welcome letter with your membership card. You can access your certificate and Professional Development Record in your online profile. We encourage you to update your Aspire Profile regularly!