The application process takes an average of thirty minutes to complete. You may log out and log back in to finish your application in more than one session.
1. Create an Aspire Profile
- Go to www.nyworksforchildren.org and click Join or Log into Aspire.
- Select Create Account and enter in all relevant information. Please note: You will be asked to verify your email address, so be sure to use an email that you can access.
- Provide the necessary personal information. When you get to the “Account Home” page check the box next to Aspire Profile, and then click Continue.
- Enter all relevant information on each page.
2. Upload your documents
- As you complete the information on each page, be sure to upload supporting documents directly into your profile. Most of the documents that The Aspire Registry needs for verification should be easily accessible in your employee file.
- The Aspire Registry encourages members to upload. If you are not able to upload your documents, we accept photocopies (not originals) by mail. We will email you an individualized PDF coversheet. It is important that you submit this PDF with the rest of your documents if you choose to use the mail.
That's all it takes!
After your application has been processed, you will receive a welcome letter with your membership card. In your online profile, you will have access to your certificate and Professional Development Record. We encourage you to update your Aspire Profile regularly!
Download the instructions here: