When you enter your coaching cycles into the Aspire Registry, those hours can be used to meet New York State Office and Family Service training requirements when the coach holds a NYS T-TAP Coach Credential, or is an endorsed NYS Pyramid Model Coach.
2. Select TA Event Entry from the left navigation panel.
3. On the TA Events page, click New Event.
4. Click Continue and enter the recipient's organization information. After choosing the organization, you have the option to add more organizations if you wish to. Otherwise, select No to move on to the next step.
*You can refine your search by using several fields, including Aspire Organization ID, OCFS license number, organization name, or contact name.*
5. Choose whether the event applies to the whole program or an individual classroom
6. Review the information on the following page for accuracy before continuing.
7. On the next page, submit the details for your event, including Event Type, Contact Info, and hours for the core competency areas (CBK) and OCFS topics.
8. Click Save and Review.
9. After verifying the details for your event, click Submit.