This page should be used by directors and administrators to complete their Organization account. Instructions for how to set-up an Aspire profile are on the following page.
- Activate your Organization account
- Go to www.nyworksforchildren.org and click Join or Log into Aspire.
- Select Create an Organization Account and enter your contact information and program license number or permit number.
- You will receive your Organization ID and password from The Aspire Registry within 3 business days.
2. Create Aspire Profiles
- Follow the steps listed on the following page to complete your Aspire profile.
- Create a plan for how you will assist your team in completing their Aspire profiles. Keep in mind that each person will need about 20 minutes to complete the application process.
- Support your staff to complete their own Aspire profiles. Copy and distribute the following page as a resource, along with your Organization ID.
3. Provide additional information about your program
- After each member of your faculty has created an Aspire profile, use the Employees Tab to verify each employee by selecting Update next to each name.
- Under the Classrooms Tab add classrooms to your account by selecting Add Group. Select the teaching staff that works in each classroom and update classroom information.
4. Keep your account up to date!
- We recommend logging into your Organization account regularly to make sure your information is still accurate.
- Support your staff to submit any new training or education information throughout the year.
Download the instructions here: