Once you have created an Individual Aspire Profile, you can set up your Organization Profile.
***For early childhood programs, your organization profile can only be approved if you are listed as the director, administrator or provider under the employment section of your Individual Profile. Click here for instructions on how to add or update your employment.
Create your Organization Profile
- Use the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your Aspire Profile to select + Organization Profile and enter your permit or license number to get started.
- Enter any relevant information on each page and press submit. Be sure to select training sponsor if you provide in-service training opportunities. We will approve your Aspire Organization Profile in 3 business days or less.
- Directors can also use our Planning Guide for Early Childhood Leaders (below) as a step-by-step guide on setting up and maintaining an organization profile for your program and supporting your team in creating their Aspire Profiles. We even included some helpful hints from real directors who have been through the process.
***Please note that only directors or other administrators should set up an Organization Profile. Teachers and other staff members do not need to complete this step.
Support your staff in creating their own Aspire Profiles
- You can copy and distribute this link as a resource. You can utilize the Staff Invitations function to connect your employees to your Organization Profile easily. Alternatively, you can provide your staff with your assigned Aspire Organization ID number.
- Use the Employees tab to verify each employee by clicking the ellipses ( . . . ) and selecting Update next to each name.
Keep your Organization Profile up-to-date
- We recommend logging into your Organization Profile regularly to ensure your information is still accurate.