Use the following steps to create your Training Organization Account:
Create Your Own Aspire Trainer Profile
- The first step to creating a Training Organization Profile is to set up your Aspire Trainer Profile. It is the same process the other trainers at your organization will go through, so it is important to see what the application process looks like so you can be a resource for anyone on your team who has questions.
Add a Training Organization to your Aspire Trainer Profile
- Select + Organization Profile from the drop-down menu and click Create Profile from your Aspire Trainer Profile.
- Enter your contact information and all other relevant information on each page and press submit. We will approve your Aspire Training Organization Profile in 3 business days or less.
Support your team to create their own Aspire Trainer Profiles
- You can copy and distribute this link as a resource. Also, be sure to provide your team with your assigned Aspire Organization ID number; this will come in handy when completing the employment section of their profiles.
Provide additional information about your program
- After each team member has created an Aspire Trainer Profile, use the Employees tab to verify each employee by selecting Update next to each name.
Keep your profile up to date
- We recommend logging into your Organization Profile regularly to ensure your information is still accurate.
- Support your team in sending in any new training, taken or provided, throughout the year.