Use the following steps to create your Training Organization Account:
1. Activate your Training Organization account
- Go to www.nyworksforchildren.org and click Join or Log into Aspire.
- Select Create an Organization Account.
- Enter all relevant information on each page and submit.
- You will receive your Organization ID and password from The Aspire Registry within 3 business days.
2. Create Aspire Profiles
- Follow the steps on to complete your Aspire Trainer Profile.
- Create a plan for how you will assist your team in completing their Aspire Profiles. Keep in mind that each person will need about 20 minutes to complete the application process.
- Support your staff to complete their own Aspire Trainer Profiles. Copy and distribute the following page as a resource, along with your Organization ID.
3. Provide additional information about your program
- After each member of your faculty has created an Aspire Trainer Profile, use the Employees Tab to verify each employee by selecting Update next to each name.
- Under the Classrooms tab add classrooms to your account by selecting Add Group. Select the teaching staff that works in each classroom and update classrooms.
4. Keep your account up to date!
- We recommend logging into your Organization account regularly to make sure your information is still accurate.
- Support your staff to send in any new training or education information throughout the year.
Download the instructions here: