The application process takes an average of fifteen minutes to complete. You may sign out and log back in to finish your application in more than one session.
- Create an Individual Account
- Go to www.nyworksforchildren.org and click Join or Log into Aspire.
- Select Create an Account and enter your contact
- Check both your Inbox and your Spam folder for an email with your Aspire ID and password.
- Complete the Aspire online application
- Use your Aspire ID and password to login to your
- Check the box next to Aspire Membership, and Register as a Trainer then click Continue.
- Enter all relevant information on each page.
- Submit your documents
- Throughout the application you can upload your documents directly to your profile to verify the
- information you have entered.
- For documents that you are unable to upload, you will receive an email with a PDF list of the documents you need to send. The Aspire Registry accepts photocopies of all education and training documents including photocopies of official transcripts.
Use the PDF as a coversheet and send these documents within 10 days to:
The Aspire Registry
16 Court Street, 31st Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11241
That's all it takes!
After your application has been processed, you will receive a welcome letter with your membership card. In your online profile, you will have access to your certificate and Professional Development Record. We encourage you to update your profile regularly!
Download Trainer Profile instructions: